question

danpitk0 avatar image
0 Likes"
danpitk0 asked

My Account in eBay sandbox points to URL that cannot be reached

Hi, I'm trying to publish an offer through eBay API to sandbox environment and got the error message that I have incomplete account information - "Incomplete account information. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account.". After doing some search and adding my common sense I came to a conclusion that I need to update some additional information to my account to be able to publish offers. But the issue is that if I'm trying to open My Account page from within eBay sandbox I am pointed to this URL: https://accountsettings.vip.qa.ebay.com/uas which can't be reached. Received error: This site can’t be reached. accountsettings.vip.qa.ebay.com’s server IP address could not be found. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN So I'm stuck in a dead-end now and hoping that someone from eBay IT team will see this question and sort their things out. Cheers, Daniels
sandbox-problemsandbox not working
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
nisssi avatar image
0 Likes"
nisssi answered
Hello, i have the same problem...
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.