question

all_vintage_cards avatar image
0 Likes"
all_vintage_cards asked

Search Query Exclude in Finding API

I'm using findingService and trying to make a query to API with a keyword while also excluding another keyword. It's not working. I'm doing something like this in JS in backend when making API call keyword += " -reprint" in the URL i can see that the end of the URL i'm composing looks like this: sortOrder=WatchCountDecreaseSort&keywords=t200 -reprint But getting a 500 server error where might i be going wrong?
finding-apisearch apiexclude
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered
Hi @chris_auctions, Although rare, these are indications of operational issues on eBay's end. These errors can happen on any API call and through any available API or SDK which include XML, SOAP and Java SDK & .NET SDK. REF: [DOC][1] Best Regards, eBay Developer Suport [1]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1239

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
You've got a space before the " -reprint" that should probably be encoded. That may do the trick.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.