question

farchannel avatar image
0 Likes"
farchannel asked

Auth n Auth tokens suddenly not being issued

As of 2 days ago our site (esnipe) in production is not sending issues to the authorization page when they request it. We're using the old-style auth'n'auth (yes, I'm working on a RESTful update but none of that code has got anywhere near the production server). When they click the button to authorize, they're logging into eBay as should happen, then simply stopping at the home page. No permissions page is presented to them. Further notes: - Our code hasn't changed at all in 6 months - If I manually delete an existing auth code, the user can still connect to eBay for a period of hours Obviously we are losing money because new customers can't authorize. Any idea what's happening? P.S. Sorry if this is a dupe but I posted before and can't find the question.
auth-token
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
farchannel avatar image
0 Likes"
farchannel answered
No error message, Sanjeev. Thank you. This is really becoming an issue with us.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.