question

gausi_21 avatar image
1 Like"
gausi_21 asked ·

Account Registration is rejected

This is frustrating to not have any support from ebay for people starting to develop the application for ebay platform. My account was rejected without any notice (probably during validation), there is no clear indication what was wrong or why it was rejected. Most frustrating is the message "Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, please see our FAQs and Contact Channels page or work with your eBay representative directly." There is only 4 information requested in registration, username, email, password and phone number. I don't understand what could be wrong or irregularities with data provided there. contacting support is like sending messages in black hole, absolutely no reply or even acknowledgement. If eBay do not want developers to help expand the use of eBay and make more money, they should stop the registration process and devs including me can simply move to new platform like Shopify and Amazon. I have merchant who want to develop the automation to sell 1000s of items and I have no ways to get started. username: gautamsi thanks Gautam Singh
account activationregistration
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tmzafar avatar image
0 Likes"
tmzafar answered ·
I have the exact same issue and i don't understand why? You can ask for the use case while registering? Why don't we get email notification about the status?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gausi_21 avatar image
0 Likes"
gausi_21 answered ·
rejected for developer account at - http://developer.ebay.com/

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @gausi_21, Your account registration is rejected for ' developer.ebay.com' or ' eBay.com'? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

gausi_21 avatar image
0 Likes"
gausi_21 answered ·
well, if someone could respond to that. I already tried it two times already.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @gausi_21, If you believe you have been wrongly rejected you can create a ticket using https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us (under the "My account registration was rejected" section) and state why you shouldn't have been rejected in the "Tell us your use case..." input Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.