question

yourtrustedseller24 avatar image
0 Likes"
yourtrustedseller24 asked

Incorrect FVF values

Hello, I use eBay API to save orders to the DB with respective Final Value Fees. But I noticed recently that **FVF returned by GetOrders call are completely different from the ones in eBay monthly Invoice.** FVF in API always lower than fees from Invoice for example: In invoice From API 0.91 vs 0.76 1.10 vs 0.92 1.52 vs 1.27 1.57 vs 1.31 1.68 vs 1.4 How can it be? Why eBay finally charged me more? Or estimations for FVF are incorrect in API? I have a business seller account with store subscription.
trading apigetorders
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered
Hi @yourtrustedseller24, You have to file a support ticket which is one time chargeable after that you can file a ticket for any further bug. In Ticket, you have to mention item IDS whose final value fee is different for API v.s. invoice. Also, provide the eBay user ID on the ticket. REF: [Premium Support][1] Are you comparing the response to GetAccounts API to invoice? Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.