question

priceless_shine avatar image
0 Likes"
priceless_shine asked ·

New Developers Account Still Pending Approval

It's been more than one business day since I created an Ebay Developers account and I still haven't heard anything about approval. Is there anything I can do to expedite this? @sanjeev_developersupport and @ankit_developersupport, I see you've assisted other developers here with this. Can you please look into my account? The Ebay developer username I signed up with is "watchenterprise". Thank you.
account activationaccount creationapprovalpending approval
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@sagar_developersupport @sanjeev_developersupport and @ankit_developersupport, grateful if you can please make my account active johntsparrow at gmail dot com I am getting the error: "Thank you for registering with the eBay Developers Program. We are reviewing your account information. Access to your new account is pending approval, which takes at least one business day" since last week
0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @priceless_shine , After checking our user database we found your account is in active state , Please check and confirm . Best Regards , eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.