question

www_enforma-te_com avatar image
0 Likes"
www_enforma-te_com asked ·

error Creating Item

Okay, no problem. I didi it yesterday, I create new product with the inventory api. One test product This is my json: This is my json: {"availability":{"shipToLocationAvailability":{"quantity":15}},"condition":"NEW","product":{"title":"Test","brand":"Test","description":"Test","mpn":"TEST01","sku":111111,"aspects":{"Brand":["Test"],"Store Type":["Removable"]}}} But I don´t see this product in my inventory panel, into eBay. And the api doesn´t return any error.
apiPHPitemcreateorreplaceinventoryitemjsoniventory
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @www_enforma-te_com, As we say if you want to see an inventory when log into My eBay that’s currently not available. Your patience is sincerely appreciated and as soon as there is any development on the matter we will contact you again. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

www_enforma-te_com avatar image
0 Likes"
www_enforma-te_com answered ·
This is exactly what I want, how will I see the offers and products that I have created? @eram_developersupport

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @www_enforma-te_com, Can you help us understand,what do you mean by “inventory panel”? If you expect to see an inventory when log into My eBay that’s currently not available. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.