question

www_enforma-te_com avatar image
0 Likes"
www_enforma-te_com asked ·

Error in createOrReplaceInventoryItem

Hi, I have an error with this call. Im using this SKU 23739 and this is my json: ![alt text][1] I only want to change the quantity, but it doesnt change and I dont have any error message or error code. This is my call, I did it with Laravel (php) ![alt text][2] [1]: /storage/temp/2377-captura2.jpg [2]: /storage/temp/2378-captura.jpg
createorreplaceinventoryitem
captura2.jpg (14.1 KiB)
captura.jpg (44.2 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gold-coast-retail avatar image
0 Likes"
gold-coast-retail answered ·
Items created using the Inventory API won't show up on the eBay site until you create and publish an associated Offer, at which point it will generate an active listing. The createOrReplaceInventoryItem call, when used to update an existing item, will only return HTTP code 204 with no body (unless there is an error).

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
www_enforma-te_com answered ·
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport, I´ve been waiting for response, what is the normal time to response one question? Because I have stopped my project right now....

0 Likes"
This is my rLogid for the create: t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9iptpitnmsgwj70*06204%3C3%29pqtfwpu%29osu%29fgg%7E-fij-16e6ecc4ec2-0x5cf05 And then, I have another call to update de stock (massive) qith the bulk_update_quantity, but first, I want to create de product int he inventory

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @www_enforma-te_com, It is in Response Headers please find the attached file for the reference. Best Regards eBay Developer![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/2384-response-header.png

response-header.png (42.6 KiB)

0 Likes"
@sanjeev_developersupport

0 Likes"
And where can I find the rlogid?

0 Likes"
Okay, no problem. I didi it yesterday, I create new product with the inventory api. One test product This is my json: **{"availability":{"shipToLocationAvailability":{"quantity":15}},"condition":"NEW","product":{"title":"Test","brand":"Test","description":"Test","mpn":"TEST01","sku":111111,"aspects":{"Brand":["Test"],"Store Type":["Removable"]}}}** But I don´t see this product in my inventory panel, into eBay. And the api doesn´t return any error.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @www_enforma-te_com, Please provide us with rlogid. **Note:-** The Inventory API is ONLY compatible with the Inventory API. Meaning if an item was listed using any of the tools available via the UI on eBay.com or was listed using the Trading API, they will not surface using the Inventory API. Furthermore, you cannot use the Inventory API to revise or take any other action if they were listed using another method. At this time to use the Inventory API, it is "all or nothing". Also keep in mind if you were to start fresh and use Inventory API to list all items, those items are also not able to be touched by the UI or Trading API as it could "corrupt" the item. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.