question

summer4489 avatar image
0 Likes"
summer4489 asked ·

In What Order Are Final Value Fee, Paypal Fees, bidPercentage, taken from the final price?

I would like to know in what order are these fees taken? Is the final value fee taken first or the Paypal fees? If you are creating a sponsored listing, would the bidPercentage be taken first? Many thanks.
sellingfees
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

summer4489 avatar image
0 Likes"
summer4489 answered ·
Hello, Thanks for replying to my question. I have looked at the document linked and still can't find the info I am looking for. Say I have an item that is on sale for $100.00: Example 1) - ($100 - (3.4% + 20c PayPal Fees)) = $96.40. Then, with an example 10% final value fee, $96.40 - $9.64 = $86.76. Example 1 assumes that PayPal fees are taken BEFORE the final value fee. Example 2) - ($100 - 10%) = $90.00. Then, with an example PayPal fees of 3.4% + 20c, $90.00 - $3.26 = $86.74. Example 2 assumes that Paypal Fees are taken AFTER the final value fee. Does that example make sense? There is a difference in profits of 2c depending on which order the fees are taken. It doesn't sound like much but over time will add up. I would just like to be sure which order the fees are taken? Thanks in advance.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.