question

heimbio avatar image
0 Likes"
heimbio asked ·

Platform Notification AskSellerQuestion and BestOffer in Sandbox

Hello togehter,

I am subscribed to platform notification BestOffer, AskSellerQuestion, AuctionCheckoutComplete, FixedPriceTransaction and others in sandbox. eBay sends us all subscribed notifications except BestOffer and AskSellerQuestion (i only receive emails). 6 weeks ago I received the platform notification BestOffer and AskSellerQuestion.

Please advice what should I do to solve problem with BestOffer and AskSellerQuestion.

Many thanks for any hints

HeimBIO

notification-asksellerque
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

heimbio avatar image
0 Likes"
heimbio answered ·

Hi,

thank you for your answer. I executed my notification script manually with the triggered data from ebay and a error occurs. I fixed the bug. Now it works fine.

Best regards

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·

Hi

I checked the logs and found that Best Offer notification was triggered for item-110120131102.

For item-110120131103, I could not find any notifications. Can you tell me which notification was expected for this item Best Offer or AskSellerQuestion ? Also can you share Time at which the event was triggered.

When I tested I got AskSellerQuestion notification, so can you try again and see if the issue is still happening ?

If you are still facing this issue, we would need more information specific to your accounts so please file a support ticket : https://go.developer.ebay.com/developers/ebay/forums-support/support

Thanks

heimbio avatar image
0 Likes"
heimbio answered ·

Hello,

thanks for your answer. Here are 2 items were notifications not triggered:

110120131102 (Basis Müsli 750 g)

110120131103 (Dinkelflocken fein 500 g)

Thanks for your help

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·

Hi

Can you share a few item-ids for which these notifications were not triggered ?

Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.