question

jordenloll_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
jordenloll_1 asked

Problem with setting time range in GetItemTransaction api

Hello, As I've been trying out the GetItemTransaction api on api explorer, what went odd for me was that the quantity sold i get is always the same despite setting the NumberOfDays from 1 to 30. But, if I set it to 60 I will get an error of exceeding the time range which proves that the line went through. My goal is to get the quantity sold for a bulk list of items in the past 30 days, is there also another way of achieving this goal? Best, Jordan
sandboxebay apiproductionebay trading apigetitemtransactions
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered
Hi @jordenloll_1, I Believe that you are using NumberOfDays instead of ModTimeFrom/ModTimeTo. If you don't specify a ModTimeFrom/ModTimeTo filter, the NumberOfDays time filter is used and it defaults to 30 (days). REF: [Filtering by Time][1] Hope this will help you!!! Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetItemTransactions.html#FilteringbyTime

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jordenloll_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
jordenloll_1 answered
Hi, Here is my code, i've tried using both ModTimeFrom/ModTimeTo and NumberofDays both individually and together but none worked out. Screenshot of my code on API Explorer is attached. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/2509-screen-shot-2020-02-13-at-105817-pm.png

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.