question

jordenloll_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
jordenloll_1 asked ·

Problem with setting time range in GetItemTransaction api

Hello, As I've been trying out the GetItemTransaction api on api explorer, what went odd for me was that the quantity sold i get is always the same despite setting the NumberOfDays from 1 to 30. But, if I set it to 60 I will get an error of exceeding the time range which proves that the line went through. My goal is to get the quantity sold for a bulk list of items in the past 30 days, is there also another way of achieving this goal? Best, Jordan
sandboxebay apiproductionebay trading apigetitemtransactions
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jordenloll_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
jordenloll_1 answered ·
Hi, Here is my code, i've tried using both ModTimeFrom/ModTimeTo and NumberofDays both individually and together but none worked out. Screenshot of my code on API Explorer is attached. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/2509-screen-shot-2020-02-13-at-105817-pm.png

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @jordenloll_1, I Believe that you are using NumberOfDays instead of ModTimeFrom/ModTimeTo. If you don't specify a ModTimeFrom/ModTimeTo filter, the NumberOfDays time filter is used and it defaults to 30 (days). REF: [Filtering by Time][1] Hope this will help you!!! Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetItemTransactions.html#FilteringbyTime

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.