question

jacksnodgrass avatar image
0 Likes"
jacksnodgrass asked

getOrders returns tax info, but it does not say if taxes were collected or not.

I am calling getOrders and it returns my orders... if I show JUST the things that are Tax related... I get: [Subtotal] => 49.99 [Total] => 49.99 [VATStatus] => NoVATTax [Taxes] => Array [TotalTaxAmount] => 3.12 [TaxDetails] => Array [Imposition] => SalesTax [TaxDescription] => SalesTax [TaxAmount] => 3.12 [TaxOnSubtotalAmount] => 3.12 [TaxOnShippingAmount] => 0.0 [TaxOnHandlingAmount] => 0.0 [SalesTax] => Array [ShippingIncludedInTax] => false [Subtotal] => 28.99 [Total] => 31.42 [VATStatus] => NoVATTax [Taxes] => Array [TotalTaxAmount] => 2.43 [TaxDetails] => Array [Imposition] => SalesTax [TaxDescription] => SalesTax [TaxAmount] => 2.43 [TaxOnSubtotalAmount] => 2.43 [TaxOnShippingAmount] => 0.0 [TaxOnHandlingAmount] => 0.0 those are for different orders... the issue is that SOME of those.. but not all.. Ebay has added the tax amount to the Order Amount Total and collected that tax automatically and some of those.. the tax was NOT added to the Order Amount Total. On the first order for 49.99 no tax was added by ebay so the [TotalTaxAmount] => 3.12 is just really informational. on the other one, that 31.42 amount was 28.99 item price and $2.43 in taxes that ebay added. There is nothing from ebay to indicate which order taxes were added and taken from and which ones the taxes were just listed but not taken. - jack
getorders
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered
Hi @jacksnodgrass , Go through the doc : [ https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetOrders.html #Response.OrderArray.Order.ShippingDetails.SalesTax][1] Hope the above will help you!!! Best Regards, eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetOrders.html#Response.OrderArray.Order.ShippingDetails.SalesTax
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.