question

air-349 avatar image
0 Likes"
air-349 asked

updateItemPriceMarkdownPromotion

input from 'getItemPriceMarkdownPromotion' hava a little chang, return: {"errors":[{"errorId":2003,"domain":"ACCESS","category":"APPLICATION","message":"Internal error","longMessage":"There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance","parameters":[{"name":"message","value":"org.codehaus.jackson.map.JsonMappingException: Can not instantiate value of type [simple type, class com.ebay.app.raptor.smeapi.model.ItemPriceMarkdown.ItemPriceMarkdown] from JSON String; no single-String constructor\/factory method"},{"name":"code","value":"400"}]}]}
updateitempricemarkdownpromotion
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered
Hi @air-349, I believe that you have to go with Premium Support which is one time payable after that you can file a Support for any further bug without any cost. [Premium Support][1] Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

leuslef0 avatar image
0 Likes"
leuslef0 answered

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

My AARP Medicare

calgarycomputerwholesale avatar image
0 Likes"
calgarycomputerwholesale answered

this api is broken for EBAY_CA marketplace. please fix ebay.
also, you auto banned my thread.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.