question

surf2ship avatar image
0 Likes"
surf2ship asked ·

When I add item description to my page it destroy my page structure

Im using ebay api to fetch items to my site with callname=GetSingleItem and everything is ok. Please see the below code segement that I used to fetch details of the item $res = $api -> get ( " http://open.api.ebay.com/shopping?"; . "callname=GetSingleItem&" . "IncludeSelector=Description,ItemSpecifics,Details&" . "ItemID=" . $listing -> platform_key . '&' . "appid=$ebayAppId&" . "version=".$version ) ; $xml = simplexml_load_string ( $res -> getBody () ) ; $json = json_encode ( $xml ) ; $jsonResult = json_decode ( $json , TRUE ) ; Then I fetch Its details via below code segment $ebayItemArray[ "description" ] = ( $jsonResult[ "Item" ][ "Description" ] ) *Please note that above code segments are just sample codes* So I use this description via below code segment in `Laravel blade.php` <div class=container text-left"> {!!$ebayItemArray[ "description" ]!!} </div> So this works well without any errors for some products but for some products when I try to display description it destroy my layout styles like below ![snip 01][1] ![snipp 02][2] **COULD ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS. ** [1]: /storage/temp/2371-snip1.png [2]: /storage/temp/2372-snip-2.png
apigetsingleitemdescription issue
snip1.png (5.4 KiB)
snip-2.png (35.1 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @clickimusprime , Yeah,this also one of the best option. You can go with IncludeSelector=TextDescription . For any futher query feel free to contact us. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
1 Like"
clickimusprime answered ·
Description includes tags and other code from the seller listing templates. Use IncludeSelector=TextDescription instead.

eram_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @surf2ship ·, We believe that you are using additional CSS which destroying your page structure. We think that you have to go with options : -Convert your Description value into plain text,or -Use an iframe to insert the description. Code example: <iframe width="560" height="315" src=" https://www.youtube.com/embed/owsfdh4gxyc"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.