question

saste1014 avatar image
0 Likes"
saste1014 asked ·

Seller Account

I have this error: AddItem: Class: RequestError, Severity: Error, Code: 120, You need to create a seller's account. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account. And this warning: AddItem: Class: RequestError, Severity: Warning, Code: 21919158, Invalid PayPal email address. The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to set one up with this address so that buyers can pay you. (You can set up your account after your item sells) What I have to do?
sellingadditempaypalaccountseller account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @makt09 , You can create seller Account in sandbox environment : [Test sellers for the Sandbox Environment][1] You can verify yourself as an eBay registered seller : [verify that an eBay user is a registered seller][2] Hope the above will help you!!! Best Regards, eBay Developer Support [1]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=226 [2]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=80

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

makt09 avatar image
0 Likes"
makt09 answered ·
Hi guys. I'm facing the same problems. What I did till now. 1. Creating a Developer Account 2. Creating a sandbox Company and having access to my App-ID, Dev-ID and Cert-Id. 3. Creating a Testuser with a Token After that i tryed to use some example code and all i get is this: ebaysdk.exception.ConnectionError: "AddItem: Class: RequestError, Severity: Error, Code: 120, You need to create a seller's account. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account." I dont know where to go and look for more informations into errors.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @saste1014, Please provide the following information:- 1. The eBay sandbox test username (starts with testuser_) 2. The PayPal sandbox user email address You can also file a contact us ticket here (search for “I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox account”, https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us Best Regards eBay Developer Support

saste1014 avatar image
0 Likes"
saste1014 answered ·
Are there any news? @eram_developersupport

0 Likes"
Hi @saste1014, Apologies for the inconvenience. We are facing a temporary issue to PayPal Sandbox Linking once you get it fixed we will do PayPal Sandbox Linking for your account and let you know. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

devesi-7397 avatar image
0 Likes"
devesi-7397 answered ·
I am facing the same issue. can ebay support change my user account to seller account. Please change my test account - testuser_shivrag - so that I can add products to my store using trading API . My developer account id is : bitsey1

saste1014 avatar image
0 Likes"
saste1014 answered ·
My Sandbox account is: testuser_perebey5nov, Can you change it?

saste1014 avatar image
0 Likes"
saste1014 answered ·
So I'm not a seller, how can I change my account to a registered seller? Thank you.

0 Likes"
Hi @saste1014 , As an eBay user you have to verified yourself as a registered seller. [How can I verify that an eBay user is a registered seller?][1] You have to Link PayPal Sandbox email address with eBay Sandbox account. [Linking PayPal Sandbox email address with eBay Sandbox account ][2] Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=80 [2]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=5093

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.