question

dav-dsz-kljmr8 avatar image
0 Likes"
dav-dsz-kljmr8 asked

Sandbox broken, can't buy, can't sell

I basically can't do anything with the sandbox. If I try to create a listing then it does nothing. If I try to buy something, then it says "Your request couldn't be processed at this time". Also, can't create a listing through API either. <ShortMessage>You need to create a seller's account.</ShortMessage> <LongMessage>Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account.</LongMessage> My accounts are: 1. testuser_littledavidio_seller 2. testuser_littledavidio_buyer
error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered
Hi @dav-dsz-kljmr8, Apologies for the inconvenience. We are facing temporary issue to PayPal Sandbox Linking once you get it fixed we will do PayPal Sandbox Linking for your account and let you know. Best Regards, eBay Support Developer

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mikdutert_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
mikdutert_0 answered
Hi @ankit_developersupport . Do we have an ETA on when it will become available again?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.