question

rol_6913 avatar image
0 Likes"
rol_6913 asked ·

ItemCompatibilityList null?

Hi, I tried getting a compatibility list with both GetItem or GetSellerList by passing the item id and it returns null. However, i do get the correct count but not the actual items.
trading apicompatibilityc# sdkitemcompatibilitylist
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @rol_6913 , If IncludeItemCompatibilityList field is included and set to false or omitted, but a Parts Compatibility list does exist for the listing, the Item.ItemCompatibilityList container will not be returned [IncludeItemCompatibilityList][1] Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetItem.html#Request.IncludeItemCompatibilityList

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rol_6913 avatar image
0 Likes"
rol_6913 answered ·
Hi @eram_developersupport Thank you for the reply! I managed to get the compatibility with GetItem but not with GetSellerList. Can you return compatibility with GetSellerList? It is in the return message but it comes back as null and the count is there, "Variations": null, "ItemCompatibilityList": null, "ItemCompatibilityCount": 24, "ItemCompatibilityCountSpecified": true, There is no way to specifity IncludeItemCompatibilityList for GetSellerList, the only thing i can specify is IncludeVariations.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @rol_6913, GetSellerList doesn't have ItemCompatibilityList but if any changes comes in API call you can always check it from [Release Notes][1] Best Regards [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/ReleaseNotes.html

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.