question

berte70 avatar image
0 Likes"
berte70 asked ·

How to get unpaied orders?

Hi, I'm trying to get all orders from the last days via the fullfillment-API. In the Overview there ist written: > The Fulfillment API covers only the > transactions that have completed the > checkout process. This includes both > paid purchases and purchases that do > not require upfront payment (such as > COD). However, the API does not cover > pending payment purchases that require > upfront payment before shipment. But how can I get these other orders? Do I have to use an other API?
fullfillmentunpaied
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @berte70, We believe thet you have to use another API. Go with GetOrders call of Trading API. Doc:[CheckOutStatus][1] Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetOrderTransactions.html#Response.OrderArray.Order.CheckoutStatus.Status
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.