question

motointegrator avatar image
0 Likes"
motointegrator asked

ExternalTransaction not returned for order paid via PAYPAL

Is anybody here who could tell/write why the ExternalTransaction container is not returned into the response message? On the screenshot below there is my GetOrderRequest (via SOAP UI). In the response I receive almost all data related to this order except the ExternalTransaction details - PAYPAL in this case. Our e-commerce platform which is integrated with Getorders API, receives ExternalTransaction container with details for this order but I do not, what is wrong with my request posted via SOAP UI?
getordersexternaltransactionid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
motointegrator answered
Sorry but I ca't add attachment or embed the image file - I receive: Error parsing the uploaded file.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
motointegrator answered
here is the screenshot with some details of my request: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Axkr758fCwXjiEqmjQPmu2J2Hhnowbi/view?usp=sharing

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.