question

chl0_4480 avatar image
0 Likes"
chl0_4480 asked

Incomplete Account Information

I have a problem publishing the offer. I get an error: Incomplete account information. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account. I can't complete the data using my sandbox account. Can I do it using the API?
apiinventory apiaccount apierorr
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chl0_4480 avatar image
0 Likes"
chl0_4480 answered
Please change my test account - *testuser_adsystem_dawid* - so that I can sell products

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

logkur_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
logkur_57 answered
have a problem publishing the offer. I get an error: Array ( [errors] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [errorId] => 25018 [domain] => API_INVENTORY [subdomain] => Selling [category] => REQUEST [message] => Incomplete account information. We're sorry, but before you list an item, you must submit direct debit information through our secure form. ) ) )

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.