question

logkur_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
logkur_57 asked ·

How to authenticate sandbox account other than .com/US.

I have successfully authenticated the .com sandbox by using the OAuth URL https://auth.sandbox.ebay.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=&response_type=code&redirect_uri=&scope=https://api.ebay.com/oauth/api_scope. It authenticated the US sandbox and I listed items also. Now, I want to authenticate my . co.uk sandbox account. What url I have to use for that. I tried https://auth.sandbox.ebay.co.uk/oauth2/authorize?client_id=&response_type=code&redirect_uri=&scope=https://api.ebay.com/oauth/api_scope. But it is showing as Page not found error. I have serval marketplaces account on eBay. How I will authenticate all the marketplace sandbox and list items there?
ebay-apiauthenticationebay-oa
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

logkur_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
logkur_57 answered ·
@eram_developersupport, I m using a new account (testuser_pinaki6301) but still getting the same error as, "Incomplete account information. We're sorry, but before you list an item, you must submit direct debit information through our secure form". Please help!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

logkur_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
logkur_57 answered ·
@jourbandts, I m using a new account (testuser_pinaki6301) but still getting the same error as, "Incomplete account information. We're sorry, but before you list an item, you must submit direct debit information through our secure form". Please help!

logkur_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
logkur_57 answered ·
i m using new account (testuser_pinaki6301) but still getting same error Incomplete account information. We're sorry, but before you list an item, you must submit direct debit information through our secure form.

logkur_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
logkur_57 answered ·
i m using new account (testuser_pinaki6301) but still getting same error Incomplete account information. We're sorry, but before you list an item, you must submit direct debit information through our secure form.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Ok we linked pinaki.test.seller@gmail.com to testuser_pinaki6301 and removed the linking for the previous account.

logkur_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
logkur_57 answered ·
my paypal sandbox email address ( pinaki.test.seller@gmail.com)

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @logkur_57, Could you also provide 'Paypal Sandbox UserName Email Address' so that we'll link for you? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

logkur_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
logkur_57 answered ·
i have created new user sandbox account( testuser_pinaki6301) in uk

logkur_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
logkur_57 answered ·
i have created new user sandbox account( testuser_pinaki6301)

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
HI @ logkur_57, Seem user testuser_kartikk was registered to the US site. If you could create another user for the UK site I believe this will resolved the issue. Once you create the user send it here and we can link it as we did before with the same PayPal account info.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.