question

design24 avatar image
0 Likes"
design24 asked ·

Incorrect sell API - analytics rate limiting or rate limits not resetting.

Hi I use sell/Analytics API endpoint to get insights over the traffic to our listing. The rate limit for this endpoint is 100 requests per day. 2 days back I got rate-limiting reached response : errorId:2001 But even now I am getting the same error id. When I try to check my api usage through the ebay web interface, its returning me internal server error for all requests. my user id is @design24
bug
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

design24 avatar image
0 Likes"
design24 answered ·
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport Please look into it. Today also am getting [{'errorId': 2001, 'domain': 'ACCESS', 'category': 'REQUEST', 'message': 'Too many requests', 'longMessage': 'The request limit has been reached for the resource.] I didn't make many requests even.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @design24, Apologies for the inconvenience. We are aware of the issue, at the moment eBay web interface for checking Analytic API is returning error " internal server error " and we are working on it. For the error " To many requests" it seems you are hitting daily call limit for Analytic API that is 100 calls per day. I'd suggest you file app check ticket to get higher call limit Best Regards eBay Developer Support

design24 avatar image
0 Likes"
design24 answered ·
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport Thanks for the reply. The Sell Analytic API call limit is 100. But even the first request of the day(Pacific time ) is getting returning me rate limits reached error. Please suggest me some solution.

design24 avatar image
0 Likes"
design24 answered ·
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport I didn't made any api calls to that endpoint today and yesterday. When I tried to make a request through the api explorer, I get the same error.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @design24, Sorry for the late reply, can you please let us know if you are using Trading API as well if yes we'id suggest you to file an app check ticket which is free and we will get this checked. https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets?tab=app-check Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.