question

design24 avatar image
0 Likes"
design24 asked

Incorrect sell API - analytics rate limiting or rate limits not resetting.

Hi I use sell/Analytics API endpoint to get insights over the traffic to our listing. The rate limit for this endpoint is 100 requests per day. 2 days back I got rate-limiting reached response : errorId:2001 But even now I am getting the same error id. When I try to check my api usage through the ebay web interface, its returning me internal server error for all requests. my user id is @design24
bug
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

design24 avatar image
0 Likes"
design24 answered
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport Please look into it. Today also am getting [{'errorId': 2001, 'domain': 'ACCESS', 'category': 'REQUEST', 'message': 'Too many requests', 'longMessage': 'The request limit has been reached for the resource.] I didn't make many requests even.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

design24 avatar image
0 Likes"
design24 answered
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport Thanks for the reply. The Sell Analytic API call limit is 100. But even the first request of the day(Pacific time ) is getting returning me rate limits reached error. Please suggest me some solution.

design24 avatar image
0 Likes"
design24 answered
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport I didn't made any api calls to that endpoint today and yesterday. When I tried to make a request through the api explorer, I get the same error.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.