question

artrose-18 avatar image
0 Likes"
artrose-18 asked ·

GetListingSet - return data

The JSON contract files have GetListingSet as not returning anything. But, the documentation shows it returning ItemsPagedCollection. Additionally, the documentation states it returns the ListingIds for a promotion, therefore the contract files have a problem. Anyone else notice this and can we expect new contract files with this fixed? Thanks
marketing api campaigns
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

artrose-18 avatar image
0 Likes"
artrose-18 answered ·
Hi, Most of your answer is very generic and not really relevant to my posting. I understand what promoted and promotions listings are and how to use them. What I was reporting is a discrepancy in your JSON contract file and your online documentation, they do not match. And, i would say the JSON contract file is in error, As a Get routine which retrieves listing IDs has no return parameter is flawed. Additionally, there are a number of issues with both promoted and promotional listing APIs. For example, If I call updateItemPriceMarkdownPromotion and remove an item from the promotion, there is no way to determine the item was removed from the promotion if getItemPriceMarkdownPromotion is called. And, since your answer was explaining Promoted Listings, why would you have an API call to retrieve a Promoted Listing (getItemPromotion) but not be able to retrieve any Promoted Listing which was entered via the Web Site? Thanks,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @artrose-18, The Marketing API is available to any seller who has an eBay Store subscription. However, there are listing requirements and site restrictions for these marketing tools. For complete information on the Marketing API requirements, including product Terms and Conditions. You can create Promoted Listings campaigns only on the following eBay marketplaces: eBay US (EBAY_US) Australia (EBAY_AU) Germany (EBAY_DE) Great Britain (EBAY_GB) In order to help you better, please let us know your eBay Developer username and sample request. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.