question

mgeorge003 avatar image
0 Likes"
mgeorge003 asked

AddItem in Sandbox: Error, Code: 120, You need to create a sellers account. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a sellers account.

How do I get past Error Code 120: Error, Code: 120, You need to create a seller's account. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account. I am attempting to list an item in the Sandbox with a sellers account that has been in use since 2000 and alternate Payment method is setup.
additems120
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mgeorge003 avatar image
0 Likes"
mgeorge003 answered
Hello? Anyone? Help a brother out :) Running same code against sandbox, 24 hours later new error: **Error, Code: 120, You need to create a seller's account. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account.** Code looks like this: api = Connection(config_file='ebay.yaml', domain=` api.sandbox.ebay.com', debug=True) request = { ....... } api.execute('AddItem', request)

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rawleag6379 avatar image
2 Likes"
rawleag6379 answered
I keep getting this error as well. Sandbox has become completely unusable for me.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.