question

sinkdirect avatar image
0 Likes"
sinkdirect asked ·

Does GetSellerList return UPC's somehow?

Hi,

I'm looking to update eBay listings based on the UPC of my product.  However, I'm able to use GetItem and include the tag in the xml request<IncludeItemSpecifics>true</IncludeItemSpecifics>, and I can dig the UPC out.  I'm looking for a faster way of returning all of the UPCS of all my listings and I feel like GetSellerList should do that.  I've read the documentation and it doesn't have the IncludeItemSpecifics, which makes me think it is not possible.

Currently I'm using GetSellerList, putting all the eBayid's in an array, then individually calling the information by using GetItem with IncludeItemSpecifics in order to get the UPCs.  Is there a better way of doing this, or does anybody have a better tactic at tackling this problem?

Thanks,

Doug

getsellerlistupc
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

whoppingdeals2016 avatar image
0 Likes"
whoppingdeals2016 answered ·
No GetMultipleItems does not return UPCs for an array of Item IDs. Check it out for yourself before posting replies like this and wasting people's time!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·

Hi Doug,

Have you tried looking at the Shopping API: GetMultipleItems (http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/shopping/docs/CallRef/GetMultipleItems...)?

Although it does not provide resolution of a Singe API returning your Orders along with the Item Specifics, but once you have an array of ItemID's you can get the UPC's for all the Item's using one single API.

Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.