question

ste1274 avatar image
0 Likes"
ste1274 asked ·

Can't see listings in Sandbox

Hallo, I have created two users for the sandbox: **testuser_steven_sandbox1** and **testuser_steven_sandbox**. Then I created tokens for both users and on behalf of testuser_steven_sandbox1 I have created two items with AddFixedPriceItem. That indeed worked - I can see the two listings in My Ebay of this user. But now I want to test the ordering process: I logged in as the other user and searched for that item, the item id and so on - no luck, I can't find them and therefore there is no way to buy them. Is this a known problem? Do I have to connect both users somehow in the sandbox? Thanks, Steven
sandboxsandbox-problemlistings
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ste1274 avatar image
0 Likes"
ste1274 answered ·
Hi, I don't use an API for searching. I perform the search like this: 1. Log in to the sandbox with my buyer sandbox account. 2. Type in the item IDs into the search box (as an end customer on the "real" ebay would do) and simply search for them. The item IDs have been put into ebay with my other, seller sandbox account (AddFixedPriceItem-API). They are active and I can see them in MyEbay of the seller account. The item IDs are: 110454672515 and 110454672419.,Hi, I don't use an API for searching. I'm performing the search as follows: 1. I log in to the sandbox with my second sandbox account. 2. In the search text box I type in the item IDs of the items that I have created with my sandbox seller account. The item IDs are: 110454672515 and 110454672419.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ste1274, Can you please share with us that how you are performing search operation to find item? Provide item ID and API that you are using. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.