question

ottostore avatar image
0 Likes"
ottostore asked ·

BulkMigrateListing Error (ErrorId 2003)

I tried to call https://api.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/bulk_migrate_listing, my request is { requests: [ { listingId:160009220563 } ] } (160009220563 is item id in my ebay platform by UI created) Then response body like this : { errors: [ { errorId: 2003, domain:ACCESS, category:APPLICATION, message:Internal error, longMessage:There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance, parameters: [ { name:reason, value:Failed to transform underlying error response, see logs. } ] } ] } Does anyone know what happened? My RlogId is: t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9vjdpitnmsgwj70*057%3E5%3C%3E%29pqtfwpu%29pie%29fgg%7E-fij-16dd14b3595-0x2418e
inventory api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ottostore, The Inventory API is ONLY compatible with the Inventory API. Meaning if an item was listed using Inventory API, those items are not able to be touched by the UI or Trading API as it could "corrupt" the item. Furthermore, you cannot use the Inventory API to revise or take any other action if they were listed using another method. At this time to use the Inventory API, it is "all or nothing". Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ottostore avatar image
0 Likes"
ottostore answered ·
Hi @eram_developersupport, Thank you very much, this problem was solved. It is cause by a invalid item ID as you said. Can I ask for you one more a problem? Can do trading API (xml api) handle the sku what was created by new inventory api ?

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ottostore, You are most welcome. 160009220563 isn’t a valid item ID. Please file a support ticket , for this you have to pay only one time and after that, you can file a support ticket for any further bug. [ https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets][1] Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets

ottostore avatar image
0 Likes"
ottostore answered ·
Hi @eram_developersupport, Thank you about your help. My respoonse headers for the failedresponse like this: { Content-Length: 258 Content-Encoding: gzip Date;Thu, 17 Oct 2019 20:08:38 GMT nnCoection : close RlogId: t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9vjdpitnmsgwj70*0423654%29pqtfwpu%29pie%29fgg%7E-fij-16ddb5615d1-0x25ebd X-EBAY-C-REQUEST-ID: ri=Sd3zAV1q6oqN,rci=9740557be45d389d X-EBAY-C-VERSION :1.0.0 X-eBay-Client-TLS-Version :CLIENT.SSL.VERSION+", "+CLIENT.IP.SRC X-EBAY-ESB-UPSTREAM : slrinvapi26.vip.ebay.com X-EBAY-REQUEST-ID : 16ddb5615bc.a9ccb84.34650.fc7e5af7![ Content-Type : application/json Connection ;keep-alive Strict-Transport-Security;max-age=31536000 }

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ottostore, Can you please give us the response headers for the failed response? We will check the logs at our end and see what the issue is. It you be great if you can file a support ticket at: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets so that we can work with you directly. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.