question

micgi768 avatar image
0 Likes"
micgi768 asked ·

Test Payments Via Sandbox

I'm using the Trading API and the eBay Sandbox to integrate and test eBay services in our applications, but I'm running into some issues. One of the main tasks is order management, and integrating eBay sales into our backend system. As such, I'm using the sandbox to test a purchase both as the buyer and the seller, but when I get to the payment page and try to "pay", I get a message saying "Your request could not be processed at this time". There is no other information pertaining to the issue as far as I can tell. Can anyone shed any light on this particular issue? EDIT: Sometimes it gets to the Review Order page of the checkout, but trying to pay when there either takes me to another blank page with the same error as above, or shows that same message at the top of the page. Thanks
sandboxsandbox-problemgetordersgetorders-ebay-apipayment
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

micgi768 avatar image
0 Likes"
micgi768 answered ·
In that case, how can I test payments and order statuses? I'd like to test PayPal payments, and I'm aware that PayPal has a sandbox that I can use with it, but 99% of the time I can't even get to the payment page, and the times I can I can't get to the point that I'd login with PayPal.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @micgi768 , Here the list of features that are not supported in the sandbox. [ https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=684][1] [1]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=684 Hope above will help you!! Besst Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.