question

stuff4-retail avatar image
0 Likes"
stuff4-retail asked ·

eBay.NL - AddFixedPriceItem error

Hi all, I wonder if anyone can assist with an issue we have when trying to use AddFixedPriceItem on eBay.NL? We are getting the following Error message returned: A hold has been placed on your eBay account. Our records indicate that your credit card has been declined twice for payment and/or that your account is at least 60 days past due. I have spoken to eBay normal support and our account is fine and I can list on other marketplaces using the same type of call. Thanks in Advance
addfixedpriceitemebay.nl
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @stuff4-retail, You can provide us with the following details but we don't want to get it expose here on the forum. We'd suggest you to file a [support ticket][1] with the details. 1. Seller ID 2. Request body 3. Error code Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

stuff4-retail avatar image
0 Likes"
stuff4-retail answered ·
Thanks for the link but we don't have any active hours to be able to raise a support ticket

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.