question

nnicole avatar image
0 Likes"
nnicole asked ·

Account still not approved, with no indication of what's wrong

My account is still showing as "rejected". I have appealed and still not heard anything. I am a hobbyist coder looking to make a small script to help my brother-in-law gauge the value of his model collection; what information does eBay need from me?
account rejection
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nnicole avatar image
0 Likes"
nnicole answered ·
@ankit_developersupport, any news? I feel like I've been more than patient here.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nnicole avatar image
0 Likes"
nnicole answered ·
So... @ankit_developersupport, how we doing on this? Thanks!

joshenn_83 avatar image
0 Likes"
joshenn_83 answered ·
@ankit_developersupport Can you please also work your magic on my new developer account which has been in the approval process for some time now? The developer account username is **jhenninger.20191010**. I only created this forum account to ask this question, and I can create a new question instead of piggy-backing here if that is the proper protocol. Thank you!

nnicole avatar image
0 Likes"
nnicole answered ·
The regular account (for buying, selling etc) is **nnicole**. The developer account is **ecurve** . Thanks!

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @nnicole, Sorry for the inconvenience. Please Provide your user eBay Id . Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.