question

yourtrustedseller24 avatar image
0 Likes"
yourtrustedseller24 asked

ReviseFixedPriceItem: Return policy value is not valid (21916328). But policy is not in parameters

Hi all, I use the eBay Trading API to revise price and quantity of the items listed on eBay.co.uk site periodically, but after switching to eBay Business account I constantly see an error saying "Return policy value is not valid" for all listings in store: ebaysdk.exception.ConnectionError: 'ReviseFixedPriceItem: Class: RequestError, Severity: Error, Code: 21916328, Return policy value is not valid. Please specify a valid return policy.' The parameters I pass for ReviseFixedPriceItem call are only ItemID, quantity and price. Nothing more. t_api.execute('ReviseFixedPriceItem', {'Item': {'ItemID': 'XXXXXXXX', 'StartPrice': 100, 'Quantity': 2}}) Return Policy was checked in store, all looks good (no error thru web site). I even created a new return policy and switched all listings to it. Nothing helps. Also I can't list any new items on eBay.co.uk because of this (also gives such error). Please advise something!
revisefixedpriceitemreturn policyreturn policy value is not valid21916328
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.