question

smokeydokeynet avatar image
0 Likes"
smokeydokeynet asked

Auth'n'Auth disappears/expires after minutes

Hi there, after creating an Auth'n'Auth token (production), it disappears on the site and API says it is invalid. If I get a new one, it's same like before but disappears after minutes, too. Can anybody help?
token invalid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered
Hi @smokeydokeynet, Please provide a screenshot of the problem facing by you during the creation of Auth 'n' Auth token. Please provide an eBay Developer User ID. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
smokeydokeynet answered
And my user ID is FalkZeib-58b9-411a-88c7-4c896bfaa487

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered
Hi @smokeydokeynet, Thank you for the information Go through the document : https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1775 Best Regards eBay Developer Support

0 Likes"
smokeydokeynet answered
Sorry I also made some pictures but cant upload them here (Error parsing the uploaded file.). The answer that included my links to the pictures does not appear here. How can I send you the pictures? Your link is not helpful, my token should expire in 2021. But it expires after minutes! When I create a new one, its the same token as before.

0 Likes"
smokeydokeynet answered
GetTokenStatus gives me the answer that the token expires 2021-04-03T13:48:25.000Z. 10 Minutes Later it says: ebaysdk.exception.ConnectionError: u'GetTokenStatus: Class: RequestError, Severity: Error, Code: 931, Ungültiges Authentifizierungs-Token. Die Prüfung des Authentifizierungs-Tokens in der API-Anforderung war nicht erfolgreich.' (German)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.