question

zero1inc avatar image
0 Likes"
zero1inc asked

Not all orders are returned

Hello, I've been having this issue on and off for a few months. Chalked it up to a few bugs in my code but after running the calls in SOAP I run into the same issue. I will make the getOrders call and 2 or 3 completed orders will be missing from the call. The items are bought and paid for and have no pending status on either eBay or Paypal but they are not supplied. I tried running the call a few additional times and I am still missing the same orders from the call. Would anyone know why this would be happening? This happens at least once a month.
trading apigetorders
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered
Hi @zero1inc, We will need more details BTW if are using , this could cause to miss some results. You need to specify the and both fields as a good practice to get complete results. Here is a KB article on Best Practices using GetOrders API call: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=5024 Please let us know if this helps you. Best regards eBay Developer Support.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.