question

nnicole avatar image
0 Likes"
nnicole asked

Account rejected

Like apparently a lot of other people, I keep getting the "account rejected" message. I am trying to write a simple script to help my brother-in-law manage his listings. What information does eBay need from me?
account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered
Hi @nnicole, If you believe you have been wrongly rejected you can create a ticket using https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us (under the "My account registration was rejected" section) and state why you shouldn't have been rejected in the "Tell us your use case..." input. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nnicole avatar image
0 Likes"
nnicole answered
Right, except I did that, and haven't heard anything. So I ask again: what information does eBay want or need? When can I expect to hear from eBay"

nnicole avatar image
0 Likes"
nnicole answered
So, @ankit_developersupport, any thoughts?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.