question

toned_coins avatar image
0 Likes"
toned_coins asked ·

Which API do I use to return multiple, selecter ebay sellers listings with a keyword for search results

Not sure if my question was asked correctly but what I am trying to accomplish is the ability to show listings from lets say 10 ebay sellers. But to return only items which have a specific keyword. Now I can manage to show a sellers item but if I add multiple sellers, it still returns only items from 1 seller and not the rest. I'd really appreciate your help and advice. I've been trying this for a month and can't figure it out.
multiple seller listingsseller listings aseller result
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

toned_coins avatar image
0 Likes"
toned_coins answered ·
Anyone willing to help?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

onedeepen-3 avatar image
0 Likes"
onedeepen-3 answered ·
Hello, We are trying to get the sellers who have products listed in their accounts. Right now, we get the list of products only after sending the request and when the result is returned back from eBay API. Is there a way that will allow us to find the sellers that have listed one or more products in their account?

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Yes, you can definitely do this. Use the findItemsAdvanced call in the Finding API. Use the Seller input filter, and of course the 'keywords' parameter. If you're already not getting the results you expect, post some code samples. I would guess that perhaps you're not getting the tricky multiple-seller indexing correct in the URL of your call/request.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.