question

ingole avatar image
1 Like"
ingole asked ·

Finding API returns 404

Hi, when i use the finding API (findCompletedItems) since same days i get the error ERR_ABORTED 404 Can you help me? Best regards Ingo
error 404 finfigapi
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ander5 avatar image
0 Likes"
ander5 answered ·
I have the same problem with the callback. Previously this was working but now instead of the callback, I get a 404 error when using findItemsByKeywords. Does anyone know the cause and how to fix this? Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alkunp-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
alkunp-0 answered ·
Hello there. When making "findItemsByKeywords" it returns 404( https://www.ebay.com/n/error) This is the link I use: https://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?SECURITY-APPNAME=XxxxxXxx-xxxxxxxx-PRD-000000000-00000000&OPERATION-NAME=findItemsByKeywords&SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.0&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=JSON&callback=_cb_findItemsByKeywords&REST-PAYLOAD&keywords=iPhone&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=6&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-US&siteid=0 When I go to the following page and try to make a call, it gives me nothing in response. https://developer.ebay.com/my/quick_start?index=0 I thought something had happened to my account, block maybe. I created new developers account and created new key, but it's not working. Gives me the same result(404). Tried curl with the same link, again (404). Is this link even working? Its not working after 25th of September. Thank you!

criz_bee avatar image
0 Likes"
criz_bee answered ·
I am having the same issue, getting a 404 response. Are there any solutions for C# somebody can point me to for a findItemsByKeywords request?

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·

keeper_of_the_grove avatar image
0 Likes"
keeper_of_the_grove answered ·
Is there an example of this using php?

deepocean_11k avatar image
0 Likes"
deepocean_11k answered ·
@ingole you have the same problem as I did. The original ajax request will return 302, and redirect to another page which gives you 404 error. The ebay backend server change broke the JSONP and Ajax callback. As a result, because of cross-origin restriction, you can not use pure javascript solution anymore, must together use another server side solution. Call one of your server side as a proxy, let the your server do the request which does not have cross-origin restriction as the browser.

ingole avatar image
0 Likes"
ingole answered ·
Hi, the code from the example brings the error. https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/finding/HowTo/GettingStarted_JS_NV_JSON/GettingStarted_JS_NV_JSON.html I have testet. If i use the callback in the URL the error comes. But i need the callback to javascript. Ingo

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
Same as with the 302 error, 404 is not a Finding API error. It is a HTTP error code. I suspect these are caused by some update to cURL or an SDK that rolled out to the affected developers and they weren't aware of it.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Post some code.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.