question

chelero22 avatar image
0 Likes"
chelero22 asked

Problem with GetOrders API (Trading)

Hello, This is my first message, so greetings to everybody. I make the call to GetOrders but I don't get the desired result even though the call is executed correctly. I created a sandbox from my store. I generate items and purchases. I leave the purchases in different states as paid, sent, only purchased without having made the payment yet ... I need for each purchase order to give me the status of it but it does not. This is an example of one of the transactions. ... <OrderStatus> Active < /OrderStatus> It is always Active, even if the order has been paid and sent. ... <CheckoutStatus> <eBayPaymentStatus> NoPaymentFailure </eBayPaymentStatus> <LastModifiedTime> 2019-09-20T11: 04: 18.000Z </LastModifiedTime> <PaymentMethod> None </PaymentMethod> <Status> Incomplete </Status> <IntegratedMerchantCreditCardEnabled> false </IntegratedMerchantCreditCardEnabled> </CheckoutStatus> It indicates that there is no payment failure but in payment method it indicates none (having used one to pay) and in the state it becomes incomplete, when it should at least be sent since it was paid, payment accepted from the seller's part ... Finally I also see that there are problems with the shipping address <ShippingAddress> <Name> </Name> <Street1> </Street1> <Street2> </Street2> <CityName> </CityName> <StateOrProvince> </StateOrProvince> <CountryName> </CountryName> <Phone> </Phone> <PostalCode> </PostalCode> <ExternalAddressID> </ExternalAddressID> </ShippingAddress> As you can see, it is empty, when you should put the buyer data that was entered when making the purchase. Does this (or something similar) happen to someone else? Could it be due to some specific error of the sandbox?
orders
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.