question

cute-otter avatar image
0 Likes"
cute-otter asked ·

Correct Method to Update a Multi-Variations Listing

Hello guys, whilst it easy to update a single item, the docs don't talk on how to update a multi-variations listing. Meaning to remove a variation. For example, I have synced a product that varies by Color and Ship From. Now I want to re-sync but removing the Ship From variation. What are the correct steps to do this? Do I have to delete the SKUs and offers that refer to the variation and then do updateOffer on the remaining ones? Do I skip createOrReplaceInventoryItemGroup call? Right now when I try to update by keeping one variation and it un-lists the listing by making all the offers UNPUBLISHED. Thanks in advanced.
createorreplaceinventoryitemupdateoffercreateorreplaceinventoryitemgroup
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
cute-otter avatar image
0 Likes"
cute-otter answered ·
Just to follow up... I gave up trying to figure it out. Took the alternative method, setting quantity to zero if I want to remove a variation.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.