question

motorshopne1 avatar image
0 Likes"
motorshopne1 asked ·

Error: Missing Information

Hi all, Setting up my ebay account with WooCommerce eBay plugin, I've had the developers of the plugin log in my site to make sure it's set up correctly but when I go to save everything I get an error which says that there is missing information in my eBay PayPal settings. I've had ebay customer service check that is they said nothing is missing, anybody else had this issue and if so how did you fix it please? Thanks
paypal-linking-issuewordpressmissing information
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ansak_27, Apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please provide us with some screenshot of the issue. BTW If you are trying to link eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts then please submit a [ticket][1]. Best Regards eBay Developer Support. [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.