question

bash_4032 avatar image
0 Likes"
bash_4032 asked ·

Error linking ebay sandbox user to paypal sandbox user

Hello Support Team, When I try to link a sandbox account to PayPal I am getting this error : This site can’t be reached shiptrack.sandbox.ebay.com refused to connect & showing the blank page with error below; "**Http/1.1 Service Unavailable**" Could you please link this user for me eBay sandbox user : testuser_basharatali5_dev PayPal sandbox user : basharatali5-facilitator@hotmail.com thank you!
paypal-linking-issuepaypal linked account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @bash_4032, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We were not able to successfully link testuser_basharatali5_dev to basharatali5-facilitator@hotmail.com for you. There may be an issue with your PayPal sandbox account. Please, double-check you have sent the correct sandbox accounts and submit a ticket [here][1] under the section "I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts". Thank you for your patience. Regards, eBay Developers Program [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.