question

onlwor0 avatar image
0 Likes"
onlwor0 asked ·

need unlimited calls for orders api

i am running a software to tracking the orders but api has only 1.5 million calls but its enough for small amount of users if i get any large amount of users i need more orders beacuse we are tracking last 60 days orders so i need more than that amount of call limits or i need some solution for that please help me any one and i need a clarification about call limits too api call limit for token or developer account ? thank you
trading apiPHPordersorder apitracking
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @onlwor0, To maintain a high level of availability and provide superior quality of service, eBay limits the API call usage. The limits on the total calls and the rate at which the calls can be made depend on the API.The default API rate limits are designed for individuals and smaller businesses. If your volume increases, you can get higher limits after completing our free [Compatible Application Check process][1]. Application ID Will have the call limit( Developer account ). Best Regards eBay Developer Support. [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets?tab=app-check
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.