question

olre_6 avatar image
0 Likes"
olre_6 asked

GetSellerList returns 3 of 82 products only

Hi. I'm trying to use `GetSellerList` request. I have a seller, have accesses, have 82 actual products. But api returns only 3 products which already unpublished long ago. Tried to play with `EndTimeFrom/EndTimeTo`, with `DetailLevel`, and few more parameters which provided in the api. In total I need to get "**All seller products with QuantitySold and WatchCount**", but I can't find such request, `GetSellerList` doesn't work, what request can I use for this case? Is there any another request to get such info? Or any parameters/conditions for `GetSellerList`request? Thank you!
getsellerlistebaylistingwatchcountquantitysoldapirequest
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
Can't help with GetSellerList unless you post an example of your call. You can get all items for a particular seller with Finding API findItemsAdvanced. That returns the list of items and the watchcount, but not qtysold. Pass the items numbers to GetMultipleItems in Shopping API to get the QuantitySold.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.