question

arndfritzen avatar image
0 Likes"
arndfritzen asked ·

Creating sandbox keyset does not work

Hi, I've been trying to create a sandbox keyset for several days now. But there is always the error message 'Issue with creating keyset. Please try again later '. Can anyone help me here?
keyset
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

antisilence avatar image
1 Like"
antisilence answered ·
UPDATE - I've just tried to create sandbox keys again (after trying many times yesterday) and it's worked this time.
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for the update. Our sandbox can be a bit scattered, so you might see functionality not work from time to time. But at least for the keyset creation we try to keep that up as close to 100% as we can. So we will continue to investigate.
0 Likes 0 · ·
antisilence avatar image
0 Likes"
antisilence answered ·
I'm also having this same issue, on 2 developer accounts so there seems to be a bigger issue than single user accounts.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Hi @arndfritzen, I was able to create a sandbox keyset for user arndfritzen. We will investigate why you might have received an error but at least you are unblocked for the time being. It could have to do with browser and version being used. If you can send those details that would greatly help us. Thanks in advance.

arndfritzen avatar image
0 Likes"
arndfritzen answered ·
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport, my eBay developer program username is arndfritzen.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @arndfritzen and @yellowg555, Would you please share your eBay developer username? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @arndfritzen, Sorry for the inconvenience, we are investigating the same and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
· 1 · Share

I am also having this issue currently.
1 Like 1 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.