question

design24 avatar image
0 Likes"
design24 asked ·

Unable to get more than 200 Rows with the ebay sell Analytics getTraffic report API. (No Pagination)

Hi @shulmani_developer.support @xiang.developersupport @sanjeev_developersupport @sagar_developersupport @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com @krich_developersupport @prprabhu_developersprogram I am Unable to find any documentation/ resources in relation to the pagination for the sell Analytics getTraffic report API endpoint. If I make the request from API explorer or programmatically, I get only 200 Records. Have more than 200 listings and like to get them all. Please provide me some solution for the same. API request is given below: https://api.ebay.com/sell/analytics/v1/traffic_report?filter=marketplace_ids:{EBAY_DE},date_range:[20190821..20190821]&limit=5&offset=400&dimension=listing&metric=LISTING_IMPRESSION_SEARCH_RESULTS_PAGE,LISTING_IMPRESSION_STORE,LISTING_IMPRESSION_TOTAL,LISTING_VIEWS_SOURCE_SEARCH_RESULTS_PAGE,LISTING_VIEWS_SOURCE_STORE,LISTING_VIEWS_SOURCE_DIRECT,LISTING_VIEWS_TOTAL,TRANSACTION,CLICK_THROUGH_RATE,SALES_CONVERSION_RATE
sell apilistinganalytic apipaginationgettrafficreport
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @design24, Sorry for the late reply, It is not intended to return daily metrics for all your listings. you can get up to 200 records. We hope to increase this rate limit In the future. Best Regard eBay Developer Support.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.