question

design24 avatar image
0 Likes"
design24 asked

Unable to get more than 200 Rows with the ebay sell Analytics getTraffic report API. (No Pagination)

Hi @shulmani_developer.support @xiang.developersupport @sanjeev_developersupport @sagar_developersupport @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com @krich_developersupport @prprabhu_developersprogram I am Unable to find any documentation/ resources in relation to the pagination for the sell Analytics getTraffic report API endpoint. If I make the request from API explorer or programmatically, I get only 200 Records. Have more than 200 listings and like to get them all. Please provide me some solution for the same. API request is given below: https://api.ebay.com/sell/analytics/v1/traffic_report?filter=marketplace_ids:{EBAY_DE},date_range:[20190821..20190821]&limit=5&offset=400&dimension=listing&metric=LISTING_IMPRESSION_SEARCH_RESULTS_PAGE,LISTING_IMPRESSION_STORE,LISTING_IMPRESSION_TOTAL,LISTING_VIEWS_SOURCE_SEARCH_RESULTS_PAGE,LISTING_VIEWS_SOURCE_STORE,LISTING_VIEWS_SOURCE_DIRECT,LISTING_VIEWS_TOTAL,TRANSACTION,CLICK_THROUGH_RATE,SALES_CONVERSION_RATE
sell apilistinggettrafficreportanalytic apipagination
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.