question

danssurplusdeals avatar image
0 Likes"
danssurplusdeals asked ·

Any plans to expose terapeak sales data API?

I believe when eBay acquired Terapeak they closed the API down that Terapeak had. I was wondering if there are plans to ever opening up that API to 3rd party developers through the developers program? Currently only 90 days of sales data is available to 3rd party developers from what I've seen. It'd be nice to have access to data from Terapeak.
terapeak api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
lindsaygarden avatar image
1 Like"
lindsaygarden answered ·

can you tell where 90 days of sales data is available to 3rd party developers? i dont know it either.

· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

This post was made over a year ago. The 90 days of sales data I was referencing was through the trading api, using the findCompletedItems() api call. The documentation can be found here: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/finding/callref/findCompletedItems.html

However, it seems that they have deprecated it. Also, they don't seem that open to approving people for their new Marketplace Insights API based on my personal experience and from speaking with others. So I wouldn't count on getting approved through that.

I do wonder, why were you interested in sales data?
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.