question

pandorasoem avatar image
0 Likes"
pandorasoem asked ·

ePID | Manage Product Submissions

The Manage product submissions page says "Something went wrong. Please refresh." We have a brand we're attempting to bring to eBay, but we cannot create ePIDs. I would like to be able to create and manage our ePIDs so I can provide eBay and the customer with all pertinent information. Item specifics, images, descriptions, UPCs, etc. I would also like customer reviews to be associated with those ePIDs. We understand the ePID requirement, but are not able to submit products or provide details. I have contacted merchant support multiple times about the issue, was advised several times to take actions that led to dead ends, before being advised to contact this forum. First time eBay Dev forumer, long time eBay Seller. Hope someone has an answer. I would prefer to upload ePIDs from a spreadsheet with all pertinent information, but am open to any solutions that can get our products on eBay properly. Thank you for your time.
epidseller hubmanage product submissions
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Hi pandorasoem, Unless another seller such as yourself has had this issue and decides to help you out. Not sure this forum will get you where you need to be either. Our eBay engineers that moderate these forums can help technically when it comes to using our public APIs. But as for product submission not sure how much we can help. Can you maybe send me a URL or steps of how you try to submit and maybe I can try to reach the correct team for you?
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.