question

jonathana91 avatar image
0 Likes"
jonathana91 asked

how to actually make an eBay app

Hi All,

so I'm done with the coding, and the API calls and everything.

But I'm hitting a wall now. how do I actually make the app? how do i wrap everything up? I've tried searching the documentation for a solution, but it's so unclear..

i hit a page where it said i need to warp everything up in a deployment descriptor? what is that? and why do i need that?..

why would i want to test this application in sandbox when i know its working? (just one simple API call).

I'm a newbie when it comes to developing apps, this is my first time trying developing an eBay app.

it seems like i got the API call part covered, but where do i go from here??

how do i actually wrap everything up and give people to use?

thanks for the help!

app
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

redbelhor avatar image
0 Likes"
redbelhor answered

By wrapping, they mean, use some sort of programming language, it's framework, to make an actual app.

Like Python or PHP, develop GUI(Graphical User Interface), so something can be shown, typed etc.

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rhughes1196 avatar image
0 Likes"
rhughes1196 answered

need help.   615.796.0154   I have release apps before.    I can help.

10 |600

Hello rhughes1196, Is there still opportunity to develop apps for eBay? If YES then can you help me a quick start for How to make an app? (which language, any desired rules/criteria/layout, etc) How to submit it? Is there any sandbox mode for app? Do we need to pay eBay for my first app? Thanks in advance
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.