question

momah-7798 avatar image
0 Likes"
momah-7798 asked ·

Why does Order Fetch from Ebay Fail intermittently with an error as looks like we got no XML document

Order fetch for eBay has been failing since 12th Sept 2019 intermittently with a specific Error. Do not know the reason. Can someone please help. Details below. object(SoapFault) { faultstring : looks like we got no XML document faultcode : Client faultcodens : http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ }
api-problemorder api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bcstampsuk avatar image
0 Likes"
bcstampsuk answered ·
I have changed the siteid from 3 (UK) to 0 (USA) temporarily and the GetOrders call is now working for me. Obviously this isn't a long term solution, but allows me to process today's orders. Just incase this helps anyone else temporarily or helps the API support(?) to fix this.
·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bcstampsuk avatar image
0 Likes"
bcstampsuk answered ·
I'm getting something similar from GetOrders: XmlException: Unexpected end of file while parsing Name has occurred Looks like the XML returned is incomplete - the cut off point is well into the XML document.
·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.