question

philippprivatverkauf avatar image
0 Likes"
philippprivatverkauf asked

How filter results where isMultiVariationListing = false

How can i apply a filter in a **findItemsByKeywordsRequest** XML Request where only items with isMultiVariationListing false are returned?
search-apixml requestquery
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I apologize as I misunderstood your question. Correct there is no way to filter the items being returned by isMultiVariationListing.
0 Likes 0 ·
clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
There's no filter for variation listings. But you can use HideDuplicateItems which will reduce the listings to one entry. Then when processing the results, check the flag and exclude the variation listings.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Hi @philippprivatverkauf, If you could give us a sample of the findItemsByKeywordsRequest that would help us triage. Here is a sample in which I used that returned many isMultiVariationListing as true, https://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsByKeywords&SERVICE-VERSION=1.13.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=xxx&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=XML&REST-PAYLOAD&keywords=ralph%20lauren%20polo&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=10

0 Likes"
philippprivatverkauf answered
@clickimusprime Thanks for your response and for clarifying that there is no filter option! Yes thats exactly what i have currently implemented :) If someone from the ebay-team is reading this question, i would be very happy if you would implement this option.

0 Likes"
philippprivatverkauf answered
@jourbandts Thank you also for your response and your efforts!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.